️ Variation Selector-16
An invisible codepoint which specifies that the preceding character should be displayed with emoji presentation. Only required if the preceding character defaults to text presentation.
Often used in Emoji ZWJ Sequences, where one or more characters in the sequence have text and emoji presentation, but otherwise default to text (black and white) display.
- 🖹 Document with Text
- 🀎 Mahjong Tile Eight of Characters
- 🀋 Mahjong Tile Five of Characters
- 🀏 Mahjong Tile Nine of Characters
- 🀇 Mahjong Tile One of Characters
- 🀌 Mahjong Tile Six of Characters
- 🀉 Mahjong Tile Three of Characters
- 🀈 Mahjong Tile Two of Characters