Put very tasty but low price in Phuket thailand .
Not only have the blue sea , white sand stretches mesmerizes tourists , the famous tourist city of Thailand has both a gastronomic paradise .
Eating is the favorite subject of the Crown , and they can talk about food all day is not boring , Phuket is no exception . It was said that if you learn the specialized vocabulary of Thai food , you can understand 80% of the talk of the local population .
From flea markets to the makeshift street stalls or shops with small family only about 3-4 tables with affordable prices , all of which can be easily found in any corner What in Phuket . Even if your lazy just want to stay in the room or sitting watching the sea on the sandy beach , you call a phone that food will be served in person .
One of the easy and ideal way to sample street food smell good enough is to participate in a local festival . In Phuket all year round festivals held so many visitors coming though at any time there is much less chance to experience . In particular , a number of festivals that you can eat deal passion as Phuket Old Town Festival taking place on May 1-2 , Chalong Temple Fair held every year on the occasion of Lunar New Year ( Chinese New Year ) or Patong beach carnival in December . Saphan Hin Park in Phuket each month and hold a festival with different themes , but have one thing in common -the-counter food vendors are always filled . Or an interesting suggestion for those who prefer to eat vegetarian as possible to participate in the festival Phuket Vegetarian Festival held in September 9-10 every year .
The street food in Phuket is famous not only tasty , attractive pricing that is very popular . The dish is priced at less than 50 baht (about 35,000 ) that you should not ignore as Hokkien noodles , dim sum , haw mok , roti ( Thai pancakes ) , satay ( meat skewers ) or kanom Jeen ( fermented wheat ) . In addition, there are a number of delicious snacks are irresistible prices sold only a few baht on the island as khao tum mud ( sticky rice steamed banana – 8 baht / unit ) , kanom Krok ( coconut cake ) , kanom Buang ( cream crackers coconut ) , sangkaya fuk tong ( coconut custard pie and pumpkin ) or khao lam ( rice blue) .
Besides the food being sold on the streets , in Phuket also has some delicious and inexpensive restaurants that you should try as :
– Aroon Restaurant on Thalang Road serves roti bread , pasta and rice .
– Restaurant Mee Ton Poe in Clock Tower opposite the Metropole Hotel , open from noon every day of the week . You should come here very soon because of the table . Famous dish of fried Hokkien noodle restaurant and meat skewers with satay skewers baht/10 50 .
– Restaurant N.C. Restaurant opposite the Royal Phuket City on Phang Nga Road . This is one of those places sell Jeen noodles fermented kanom best in Phuket .
– Yoon Ko restaurant on Yaowarat Road is the place selling delicious Hokkien noodles where not match .
– Jade Restaurant opposite the police station on the East Chaofa , Chalong with famous dim sum .
– Number One Seafood Restaurant on Soi Bangla where the population Happy backpacker each transmission because seafood is quite cheap but delicious . This area also includes a seafood restaurant chain is different numbering always attracts many tourists.