Some users Windows 10 complain that they face the issue that they can’t open the registry on Windows 10. No worries. If you are the one who are facing with the issue “Regedit Windows 10 Won’t Open“, in this article I will teach you how to fix it.
How to Fix Regedit Windows 10 Won’t Open?
- First, you go to open Registry Editor in Windows 10.
- Then you select Options > Print to print these instructions.
- Next, you restart your computer to continue finishing the process.
- When you see the message Please select the operating system to start, you press F8.
- Next, you move the arrow keys to tap on Last Known Good Configuration, then hit ENTER.
- Finally, you use the arrow keys again to highlight an operating system, then hit ENTER.
You can also read more fix ‘Application Has Been Blocked From Accessing Graphics Hardware‘ by using Registry Editor.
If you see this tutorial is useful for you, please share and like it. If you want to copy this tutorial on your site, please write source. Thank you reading this tutorial.