Pho – famous Vietnamese food
What is pho ?
Pho is a traditional dish of Vietnam , also can be considered as one of the most typical dishes for Vietnamese food . The main components of pho are noodles and broth ( or it called broth in Southern ) with sliced thin beef or chicken . Also accompanying condiments such as soy sauce, pepper , lemon juice , fish sauce , chili , … These spices are added depending on the user ‘s taste . It normally used for breakfast , or dinner . In the southern provinces of Vietnam, it is garnished with ingredients such as coriander , onion, basil , coriander which is kind of typical of pho . Pho is usually beef noodle soup , but also chicken noodle , pork noodle soup , shrimp soup , …
The broth is made by stew beef bones . Food used for it is beef or chicken and spices including cinnamon , ginger , cloves , coriander , cardamom … ” Rice noodle ” traditionally is made from rice flour , then coated with a thin sheet then cut into fibers . Pho is good to eat hot , however , to get the pho is delicious depending on experience and professional know-how of traditional cooking .
How to make pho ?
1.How to cook broth
In pho , the broth processing broth , is the most important step . Broth is stew from beef bone .
Use the tibia to boiling water will sweeter than cook by pork bones .
-You give beef bone on saucepan , then you pour water into it , boil water for 5-10 minutes, then pour off the bone and clean .
-Stew bone as long as , attention that you should make small fire .
– Ginger , onions , cinnamon , cardamom roasted for flavor then crushed them . All in one cloth bag tied and left on the bone pot of water will create a distinct aroma . Grilled onions also have the effect of making the country more used .
– In addition to soup , add 2 tablespoons fish sauce in the broth will make pho better .
– If you want water sweet , you can also add beets . Radish slices about 5 cm drop into pot of water security and bone .
– Rang few grams devotees in a mesh bag to drop into the broth pot dishes become more bold .
– Without devotees , you can replace it with grilled dried squid !
2.How to cook meat
If you want to eat noodles cooked :
– Depending on taste you can choose beef muscle meat, mushrooms (bucket), beef base.
– Note that to use the rope to tight meat.
– Boil the meat , then let meat cool down completely finished (hardened), when the meat sliced thin.
If you want to eat noodles embedded
– Thinly sliced beef … you do not chilled … only mixed with ginger attitude.
– embedded food through water … note that you should embedded fast unless food is tough .
Last you add the necessary spice