twu online nursing
1 . Burns
Burns caused by many factors : the table is hot , potty motorcycles , gas cylinder explosion , fire , boiling water , steam , electrical , chemical activity , radiation …
When burned , it should be observed carefully and according to the management of human resources . It should be noted in the complex case , to calmly consider in a general way to best help victims and avoid becoming a victim yourself . Ensure scene safety and emergency victims , especially when the cause is burns from chemical , radioactive , explosive …
Then proceed to aid in priority order . If victims have airway problems , spinal cord injuries , bleeding must take place before treatment . Where the victim conscious , need rapid rehydration drink .
Management of wounds quickly , gently avoiding pain to the victim . How to treat burns position depends on the cause .
For example, heat burns are the most common type , accounting for 60 to 75 % of burns , caused by fire , boiling water , hot exposed animals . Aid work should be conducted following sequential steps :
Step 1 : Remove the cause as soon as possible burns like fire , burning to undress or infused boiling water, separating the victim from hot objects …
Step 2 : Use water to cool the burn is only valid for 30 minutes after the first burn should be soaked quickly into the body burns with cool water . This measure is simple but quite important in the initial burns first aid . If the body can not soak in cool water , can be used to flush or cool packs to cool the burns , conduct approximately 15 to 20 minutes . If the winter to keep warm other parts of the body .
Step 3 : Take the victim to the medical facility for treatment.
Note: The skin tends to retain heat for injuries become more severe . Therefore important principles in the management of burns is cooling even burned skin .
Do not use cold water or ice packs to burn , no blisters hurt because of the risk of infection later , no cream or lubricant to the burn . If burning eyes , no eye injury . No need to try to remove foreign bodies from the burn .
To prevent accidents burns , Do Ngoc Chanh doctors advised the family to arrange the items in the kitchen such as water mains , soup , hot rice in safe places to avoid the risk of fire, explosion , electric shock ; management activities using chemicals , detergents, industrial chemicals regulations , safe , out of reach of children and do not let children play furniture , chemicals may cause burns .
twu online nursing .
2 . Wound bleeding
Often caused by accidents , traffic accidents , domestic accidents , sharp objects pierced into the skin , software , broken bone pierced the skin ripped off , software , torn , broken blood vessels , crushed limbs …
When this common injury following signs : skin tearing or bruising , software , bleeding from wounds to the skin … Body Signs : sweating, chills , pale skin . Wound bleeding if blood loss leads to shock / shock , unconsciousness , death .
If you experience bleeding wound without foreign body , aid was conducted as follows :
– Wear rubber gloves , plastic wrap or replace items ( to avoid the spread of infectious diseases from patient if any ) .
– Use gauze , clean cloth , pressing directly on the wound to stop the bleeding and hold .
– Ice pressed directly in the wound.
– Page high vacuum , heated to prevent shock .
– Support the victim lying ( to the low ) to reduce blood flow to the wound.
– Check the details after the tape .
– If the blood is still flowing through the ice , the ice absorption overlap with other bands .
For bleeding wounds with foreign bodies is handled by the following guidelines :
– No virus harness .
– Wear gloves .
– Squeeze the wound edge .
– Insert tape , gauze and tape around the fixed harness ( no ice cover over the harness ) .
– Quickly move the victim to the nearest medical facility .
With this kind of crushing wounds , cuts aid spending is conducted as follows :
– Garo hemostasis ( tightly wrapped ) 3-5 cm from the wound .
– Twist garo slowly until blood flowed out .
– For the first victims are low , high vacuum .
– Keep the victim warm .
– Clear recognition garo hours . Just 15 minutes to loosen garo a few seconds .
– Give the victims to the hospital ( for victims lying , not transported by motorbike ) .
In the process of aid should not : do garo ( tight spiral ) if the wound is not crushed or severed , bleeding , not to transport the victim to the medical facility at the spot so ago to aid limited damage . In some unforeseen circumstances , the victim should be transported away from the scene when the scene is not safe , not arbitrarily withdraw foreign bodies in the wound out.
twu online nursing .
3 . Sprains , dislocations
Due to an accident at work , activities , transportation , sports … , department signs of injury , such as pain , difficulty moving , swelling , edema , bruising , deformity .
Steps sprained aid as follows:
– Restrict movement sprains place .
– Ice , the light pressure sprain .
– Ice the injury
– After the band asked the victim not numb the extremities to adjust the opening match of the tape . Need to observe whether the expenditures are not pale . If there is more liquid bandage .
– The movement after less pain . Severe cases need to go to hospital for treatment.
For dislocated accident :
– No movement joints dislocated .
– Cold packs to the injured part .
– Fixed joints are joints that pose false position .
– Dislocations can manually fixed area by hand column on the human body , using the body as a pole .
– Fixed support materials for hands .
– Take victim to hospital
It should be noted : Do not hot oil massage and chiropractic should not try .
twu online nursing .